Bertrand Duménieu (Dr)
At COGIT team from 2010 to 2016
Contact : bertrand.dumenieu(at)ign.fr
Research topic in the laboratory COGIT :
Taking into account the time in geographic information systems has for many years a subject of active research in the field of geographic information, questioning such areas as computer science, mathematics, but also the cognitive sciences, philosophy, etc.. Quickly, historians and archaeologists have seized the work done in the field of GIS to try to address their own issues.
A collaboration between the laboratory LaDéHis the EHESS and COGIT this research topic is to design a data model suitable for studying historical changes that have affected the city of Paris during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries fractures and evolutions within the geographical area of Paris, but also the social space.
PhD in applied mathematics for social sciences defended in 2015 (EHESS):
Un système d'information géographique pour le suivi d'objets historiques urbaines à travers l'espace et le temps
Supervised by Maurizio Gribaudi and Anne Ruas, co-supervision : Julien Perret
- 2007-2010 : Training in computer engineering, University of Technology of Belfort-Montbeliard, France.
- 2005-2007 : BTEC Higher National Diploma in computer sciences, IUT A Lyon 1, France.
Professional experience :
- April - Sept. 2009 : Internship COGIT laboratory studies of the IGN. Performing a simulation platform suitable for multi-agent simulation of travel. Based development framework created by the GeOxygene COGIT.
- Sept. 2008 - March 2009 : 6 months internship as a developer Java EE (JSP, Servlets). Resumption of development of an online genealogy site: implementation of the pay platform, adding functionality.
- April - July 2007 : Internship 10 weeks in Canada as a Java developer E. Adapting a commercial site to mobile platforms, providing solutions and developing early versions.
- GIS : spatial and spatio-temporal databases, webmapping, spatial analysis, scripting and creation of GIS tools
- Programming langages : Java, Python, plpgsql and SQL, C++, R